Japanese as Second Language (JSL)
Learn Japanese as easy as eating Sundaes!
For students wanting to learn Japanese, whose first language is English.
Average class: mainly 4-6 year olds, and few elementary students.
Sunday 10:00-11:15am (75min), Cupertino Only.
- Learn how to read and write both Hiragana（ひらがな）and Katakana（カタカナ）.
- Learn how to read the calendar in Japanese.
- Be able to speak common phrases used in daily life.
- Learn how to say the colors, numbers, and shapes in Japanese.
- Learn Japanese greetings and manners through Japanese Tea Ceremony (Tatami mats).
- Learn Japanese children songs and activities.
- Enjoy crafts and fun games!
Age 3 and above who's been potty trained and is able to communicate well in English.